News and Announcements
CAMPBELL RIVER MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
225 S. Dogwood Street,
Campbell River, BC V9W 2Y1
(250) 850-0056 April 2018
Dear Representative Coach Applicant,
Thank you for applying for a Representative Coach position for the 2018/2019 season. Would all applicants please:
1. Complete and sign the application form.
2. Provide answers to the attached Coach Questionnaire.
3. Attach a comprehensive years coaching plan for the level of Representative team you wish to coach.
4. Attach 3 Practice Plans specific to the level of program you wish to coach.
5. Attach documentation of Respect in Sport and coaching certification if you have not been previously “carded” in our association.
Please ensure your application has been completed and submitted by May 18, 2018.
Applicants submitting Incomplete applications will not be interviewed.
Your application may be dropped off at the CRMHA office mail slot or returned by mail to CRMHA, 225 South Dogwood Street, Campbell River, BC, V9W 8C8 If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please find application under the CRMHA Info tab-Coaching applications.
The CRMHA AGM will take place on April 10, 2018 at 7:00pm in the Robron Centre Conference Room.
The following Board of Director Positions are up for election.
1st Vice President
Directors’ At-Large (7-11)
Deadline for submissions for the AGM, including nominations and proposed changes to the P&P manual, is April 1, 2018. Please email Tanya Steele, Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, Campbell River Minor Hockey (CRMHA) will award two, $1,000.00
bursaries. The qualifications are academic achievement, sportsmanship,
hockey participation as well as school & community participation and
Please see attached application.
The document BURSARY_-_CRMHA__1_.pdf was attached to this post.
CRMHA is now accepting nominations for the 2017-2018 CRMHA Hockey Awards. Award winners will be announced at the CRMHA AGM in April (date TBA).
To nominate someone for one of the awards below, Please email Association Secretary Tanya Steele at email@example.com with:
1) Name of your nominee
2) Award for for which they are being nominated
3) Reason for nomination
Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
- Volunteer of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Cal Grunerud Award for Recreational Player of the Year
- Paddy Fahey Award for Rep Player of the Year
- Dennis Bellavance Award for Female Player of the Year
- Rookie Official of the Year
- Official of the Year
- Brian Schmidt Memorial Award for most Promising Young Official
This Saturday, February 24th at 2:30pm your Bantam A Tyees go head to head with the Cowichan Capitals at home in the first of a 3 game Island final series with a berth to the Provincials on the line.
We invite all members to come on out to the game on Saturday- wear your team jersey or orange and black, pack the Brindy and make some noise for your team! GO TYEES!